Software by RailsBridge, for all Bridges!
This software helps all of the Bridges under the Bridge Foundry umbrella plan workshops, including RailsBridge, MobileBridge, and GoBridge.
Learn more about Bridge Foundry at bridgefoundry.org.
Bridge Troll's Features for Organizers
Planning Your Workshop
- Manages RSVPs for students and volunteers, including RSVP limits, automatic waitlist logic, and the ability to close RSVPs at any time.
- Built-in student and volunteer surveys at the time of RSVP for their dietary needs, class level preference, and volunteers' technical and teaching backgrounds.
- Aggregate dietary restrictions view for easy catering ordering.
- Bridge Troll automatically reminds students and volunteers via email three days before the event.
- Organizers can email all attendees, various subgroups (i.e. confirmed students, waitlisted students, just volunteers, etc.), or specific attendees.
Managing Your Workshop
- Easy check-in page to keep track of who actually shows.
- Organizers can designate “checkin-ers”, so anyone with a Bridge Troll account can help check people in.
- Automatic small-group sorting with drag & drop interface so organizers can tweak class divisions based on their needs
- Bridge Troll will email your attendees a short survey about how the workshop went.
Want to learn more about planning a workshop? We've got a cookbook for organizers with best practices, email templates,
and lots of lists. Since it's a wiki, if you have something to add, all you need is a GitHub account to edit it!
This project is open source! Head over to our GitHub repo to get started contributing. We love contributions from new and experienced programmers alike!